Requiring no maintenance, the gate post is simple to install with four anchor bolts fixing it to the floor. The arms can be cut to size before installation on site. When used with barrier rails, these gates provide customer-friendly solutions for many in-store applications such as guiding customers past the checkout and preventing them from exiting areas throughout the store..
The Manual Supermarket Gates are unsuitable for entrances where supermarket trollies or prams are used; in this case, you would need to use one of our automatic supermarket gates.
The Manual Supermarket Entry Gate include the following features:
- Variable closing speed: tension is manually adjustable. The integrated, hydraulically-cushioned locking device ensures the barrier pivots back into position evenly
- Compact design: modern, high-gloss chrome-plated finish with white plastic info sign. It can be used as an entry or exit gate
- Tough and durable: the steel tube swivel barrier and deflectors protect the gates from damage by shopping trolleys, prams, pallets etc
- Anti-panic feature: is standard
- Optional locks: integrated into sturdy plastic housings and lockable in the 90o grid
- Easy installation: the post is simple to install with four anchor bolts fixing it to the floor. The arms can be cut to size on site
- Configurable barrier rails and posts: optional barrier rails and posts can be fully customised to suit various applications. The gate handing must be specified as they cannot be changed on-site. Barrier rails are 1000 mm long x 38 mm diameter and can be cut to size prior to installation on site.
- All posts and rails are mirror-finish chrome plate.
For more information, download our product datasheet.