- No need for wiring makes installation quick, easy and economical in existing buildings – no chasing walls. Operates at a frequency of 2.4GHz in conjunction with our WR-24 receiver. Up to 10 AerWave switches can be registered with one WR-24 receiver.
- Activation without physical contact prevents the spread of disease-causing viruses and bacteria. Activation at distances from 1-15 cm with detection indicated by a beep or flashing LED.
- Waterproof to IP65 makes it suitable for areas that require frequent cleaning such as hospitals, pharmaceutical facilities, clean rooms, food processing facilities and office blocks.
- The switch can open a door from up to 10 metres away allowing the door to be fully open as a person reaches the entrance. The ability to activate door opening on approach facilitates social distancing by improving traffic flow through points where people traditionally congregate such as lift entrances and doorways.
- Long battery life of approximately 12 months based on 500 usages per day. Uses two CR123A batteries.
- Versatile: Supplied with two faceplate stickers – hand and wheelchair.
For more information download our product datasheet.