A new state-of-the-art solution this high-tech boom gate’s unique design and easily programmed multi-function digital controller offers precise speed control and ultra-responsive operation.
It’s performance and features are equal to larger boom gates while its smaller size means it is ideal in situations where space is a premium.
The innovative brushless 36V motor with a permanent magnetic field, combined with the new digital control unit, enables the Bionik BK Boom Gate to offer so much more than regular boom gates.
Features of the Bionik BK Automatic Boom Gate include:
- Compact design: Smaller than regular boom gates the BK is engineered for optimum robustness and high stability during use.
- Unsurpassed quality, tough and durable: European designed and manufactured, the mechanical quality of the Sentinel BK is exceptional. Featuring machined steel gears, high-quality bearings, a strong gearbox and a self-locking mechanism that prevents damage from the pole being forced.
- Essential safety features are covered: Strategically placed warning lights on the top of the cabinet are standard. Boom pole lights, loop detectors and safety beams options are also available ensuring vehicles and pedestrians alike are protected.
- Speed control: The absolute encoder constantly monitors the speed and position of the boom pole. The control unit accurately adjusts the opening and closing speed for smooth operation and longer life.
- Increased safety sensing: The motor design enables instant reversing of the boom pole if any safety devices are activated or if the pole is obstructed. Increased control of the safety sensing means all aspects of safety can be accurately managed.
- Reliable and efficient: The revolutionary brushless motor is more efficient – allowing up to 5000 operations per day with ultra-low power consumption. The brushless motor saves time and money in maintenance.
- Battery back-up: For areas with power problems a battery backup automatically initiates on power failure—allowing the boom gate to function for up to 300 operations.
- Optional solar power: Allows the boom gate to operate in temporary situations or areas without ready access to mains power.
- Security feature: The Bionik BK’s intelligent control panel software can instantly lowers the pole to halfway to prevent tailgating.
For more information view our product datasheet and videos:
PRECISION BIONIK GEARBOX
LED WARNING LIGHTS IN ACTION
BIONIK BOOM GATES AT NORTH QLD MINE
BOOM LIGHTS HIGHLY VISIBLE AT NIGHT
HOW A BRUSHLESS DC MOTOR WORKS