The G-ULTRA offers four channels which can be individually configured in any combination of inputs and outputs, plus an additional two relays that can be used to control electric devices.
|Devices that can be monitored:
|Devices that can be switched on/off
The G-ULTRA Switching Device includes the following features:
- Timed Access Control: Set arrival and departure dates and times for visitors or set weekly recurring time periods (i.e. 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday) during which users will have access. Or automatically disable access after a certain time or date. Up to 20 separate text messages with up to 5 scheduled outputs can be configured.
- Monitoring and Alerting: The G-ULTRA can monitor up to 4 separate access control devices.
- Intelligent monitoring of gate status: Seamless integration with CENTSYS gate motors, the intelligent monitoring of the gate motor’s status output allows the G-ULTRA to let you know when your gate has been left open or is in any other state specified by you.
- Dependable access control for big events: The G-ULTRA “Any Number” mode feature enables you to temporarily allow access to anyone in possession of the module’s mobile number.
- G-WEB PLUS: Set up and monitor your G-ULTRA devices via the system’s website. No more time wasted going to site all G-ULTRA administration can be done remotely from your desktop. The user-friendly G-WEB PLUS website lets you configure, monitor, and receive reports online. The easy-to-navigate interface, enables you to change multiple settings using a single synchronisation versus multiple SMS commands.
- Personalised Communication: Customise and personalise your SMS input notification, and easily customise message alerts using the G-WEB PLUS interface.
- Security and Reporting: the G-WEB PLUS is great for surveillance and site monitoring. Detailed transaction logs tell you exactly when your G -ULTRA devices were activated, and by whom.
- Get firmware updates online: The over-the-air boot loading facility allows you to update the device’s firmware from any PC or laptop with internet access. Keep track of access numbers, their settings, names, and unit numbers and easily upload and export access numbers using Excel.
For more information download our product datasheet.