The TriStar J18 AT waist height turnstiles features highly visible illuminated indicators showing the card has been accepted. A memory input remembers how many cards are presented and doesn’t lock the turnstile until all users recorded have passed through the turnstile.
Compatible with any type of access control, ticketing or proximity systems, a proximity or barcode reader can be installed inside the turnstile.
Safe exit from a building in an emergency is an essential component of any access control equipment. When connected to the fire alarm or other emergency systems the J18 AT’s active arm automatically drops allowing fast exit from the building. Once the emergency is over the arm automatically reverts to the closed position ready to resume normal operation.
The DC brushless motor allows the rotation speed to be adjusted and conveniently turns arm after a gentle push ensuring a smooth operation.
The turnstile is free standing, and is installed by bolting to the floor and all electrical cabling is concealed within the frame.
The TriStar J18 AT Waist Height Turnstile includes the following features:
- Easy set up using the LED display.
- Highly visible indicators to show tag has been accepted.
- The control panel shows the status of all key components.
- Accurate positioning using the encoder.
- Multiple input and output ports, can be configured to user requirements.
- When the arm is returning to the default position it slows so that there is no mechanical force on the internal components.
- The rotation speed of the arm while entering the turnstile can be adjusted.
- If the arm is forced without presenting a card the arm locks for 4 seconds.
- During a power failure or an emergency the arm drops and will automatically reposition itself when the emergency is over.
- 304 grade stainless steel.
- RS485 port.
- Inbuilt up/down counter with battery back up
- Ethernet connection
- Audible alarm
For more information download our product datasheet.