The opening and closing speeds as well as the ramp up/ramp down are independently adjustable – this means that you can have your gate opening at full speed and closing at a slower rate, this will help reduce accidents and damage to the gate.
The control panel allows the installer a quick and easy way to program numerous functions simply by clicking through the intuitive menu.
The D5 EVO Low Voltage Sliding Gate Operator includes the following features
- Battery back up is a standard feature of the D5 EVO, this gives peace of mind during storms or other power failure situations and solar panel kits are available.
- The D5 EVO is the fastest operator in this class, at 22 metres per minute (366 mm/sec) it will open a 6 metre gate in 16 seconds.
- The opening and closing speeds as well as the ramp up/ramp down are independently adjustable. This means that you can have your gate opening at full speed and closing at a slower rate, this will help reduce accidents and damage to the gate.
- The heavy-duty steel reinforced rack is supplied in 1 metre lengths 6 point fixing (legs down) and is suitable for gates weighing up to 1000 Kgs.
- The control panel allows the installer a quick and easy way to program numerous functions simply by clicking through the intuitive menu.
- The many options available include control of pillar lights, gate operating modes, a 365-day timer to time bar or activate physical inputs and individual radio transmitters. This can be used to give people access during the working day but not at weekends or after hours.
- A rolling code high-security Nova radio receiver is built into the control panel. Two 4 button transmitters are supplied with the operator and they can be used to operate any of the system inputs. Individual transmitters can be added or deleted from the receiver memory.
- Safety sensing and control of the open and closed position is provided through the DOS operating system that has been in use for more than 10 years on previous models.
- The control panel is fully sealed to prevent the ingress of dirt and insects.
- The diagnostic LCD display aids fault-finding while the control panel monitors safety circuits to ensure the correct and safe operation of the gate operator.
For more information download our product datasheets.
|D5 LOW VOLTAGE DATASHEET|